Ducted Range Upper Cabinet Concealment
Lanz’s semi-custom approach allows flexibility for constructing interior and exterior hood housings to conceal HVAC ducting on the inside and outside of our cabinets.
Exterior Hood Housing conceals HVAC when soffits aren’t present and do not have recirculating vent hoods unless you can vent through the back wall behind the cabinet.
Interior Hood Housing provides a neat and clean box around the HVAC vent inside the cabinet.
Interior Hood Housing
- Conceals HVAC ducting inside of upper cabinet over microwave or exhaust fan
- 15 ¹³⁄₁₆” W face x 10 ⁹⁄₁₆” D sides x height of upper cabinet
- Face of box constructed of ¼” white TFL faced MDF
- Sides are constructed of ⅝” case core material with white TFL overlay matching Lanz standard cabinet interiors.
Exterior Hood Housing
- Conceals HVAC ducting above upper cabinet over microwave or exhaust fan when there is no soffit
- Standard size is 18″ W x 12″ D x height between upper cabinets and ceiling
- Face and sides are constructed of ⅝” case core or matching door material