Removable breadboards concealed in a top drawer save space and allow for additional work surface. In some cases two 15 inch breadboards can make up the requirement of a 30 inch workspace for accessibility requirements.
- Sanalite® HDPE (high-density polyethylene plastic) breadboard
- 9″ – 24″ wide x 21¾” deep x ½” thick
- Continuous finger pull along front edge
- Glides on metal rails and retracts flush to close
- Pebbled surface resists acids
- Non-absorbent, chemical, and corrosion resistant
- Lightweight, easy to remove and clean
- USDA compliant, NSF certified under Standard 02
- Meets FDA regulation 21CFR177.1520 item 2.1
- Two 15” wide breadboards may provide additional ADA accessible work surface area
Lanz Concealed white plastic breadboards are non-porous which makes them safe for food handling. Designed to be washed in the dishwasher for cleaning and sanitizing. We recommend that you remove the breadboard from the dishwasher before the drying cycle to prevent the board from warping. Stand the board on end to dry. Dry completely before putting back in the drawer to avoid trapping moisture in the cabinet. For deeper cleaning, deodorizing, and whitening, make a paste made from 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of water and scrub.