Removable breadboards concealed in a top drawer save space and allow for additional work surface. In some cases two 15 inch breadboards can make up the requirement of a 30 inch workspace for accessibility requirements.
FRAMELESS: May qualify as a secondary workspace in adaptable units, dependent on the countertop, sink, and floor specifications.
FACE FRAME: Does NOT qualify as secondary work surface for accessible or adaptable units.
Both glide on metal rails and retract flush to close.
FACE FRAME: May qualify as a secondary workspace in adaptable units, dependent on the countertop, sink, and floor specifications. Glides on wooden rails.
- Sanalite® HDPE (high-density polyethylene plastic) breadboard
- 9″ – 24″ wide x 21¾” deep x ½” thick
- Continuous finger pull along the front edge
- Pebbled surface resists acids
- Non-absorbent, chemical, and corrosion resistant
- Lightweight, easy to remove and clean
- USDA compliant, NSF certified under Standard 02
- Meets FDA regulation 21CFR177.1520 item 2.1
Lanz concealed white plastic breadboards are non-porous making them safe for food handling. They are designed to be washed/sanitized in the dishwasher but it’s recommended they are removed from the dishwasher, before the drying cycle, to prevent warping. Stand the board on end to dry completely before returning it to the cabinet to avoid trapping moisture.
- For deeper cleaning, deodorizing, and whitening, the breadboard can be scrubbed with a paste of 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of water.
- Cleaning the breadboard with bleach is not recommended.