Our standard metal-sided drawer box is our best value. Standard close, three-quarter extension guides are integrated into the drawer for a clean profile when drawers are open.
STANDARD METAL BOX
WITH INTEGRATED GUIDES
DRAWER & GUIDE FEATURES
- standard self-close, silent system
- three-quarter extension
- 55 lb. dynamic load capacity
- white metal sides, ⅝” particle board, MDF, or plywood back and bottom
- lift-out disconnect
- full adjustment (up, down, left, right)
- 24″ max drawer width
- 2.5″ high sides, Deep drawer sides are 5.25″ high
- KCMA, BHMA, BIFMA
The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) tests drawers and drawer guides with 15 pounds per square foot of drawer load and operates the drawer repeatedly (25,000 cycles) to test for durability and load handling capabilities. The drawers and guides we offer at Lanz Cabinets are designed to meet or exceed these specifications. Please see your chosen guide for actual details and limitations.