FRAMELESS, FACE FRAME, AND SERVICE
Our continued investment into machinery and our people allows us to manufacture and assemble components, doors, and cabinets in our hometown of Eugene, Oregon.
Having better control of our supply chain allows us to meet our clients schedules, adjust quickly to market demand, and be flexible in our manufacturing practices.
Here are some stats
- 160,000+ sq. ft. of factory space
- 9,000+ cabinets constructed per week.
- 400+ Lanz employees at the Eugene Oregon corporate headquarters and factories
- 300+ machines/equipment
- 290+ active production employees
- 100+ employees in our field locations
- 55 years
- 8 edge banders
- 7 nest Based CNC machines
- 6 panel saws
- 5 euro case clamps
- 4 optimizing linear footage saws
- 3 thermo press machines
- 2 UV spray booths
- 1 rotary stain booth
It has always been our goal to provide quality products to our customers, on time and within budget, and to exceed all expectations of performance, value, and service.
Made in America
Lanz cabinets are made in our Eugene, Oregon facility and are in compliance with the Buy American Act as well as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.