FRAMELESS doors available in high gloss and super matte P.E.T.
- High gloss and super matte modern P. E. T. surface with a TSCA Title VI compliant particle board core
- Super scratch resistant (SSR) coating, UV and stain resistant
- White melamine door back to match case interior
MANHATTAN High Gloss available in seven colors
MANHATTAN Super Matte available in seven colors
MANHATTAN P.E.T. SPECIFICATIONS
- High Gloss finish — with a depth of color and a mirror-like finish, our .5 mm thick P.E.T. surface results in a more reflective and ripple-free surface (standard product thickness is .1-.3 mm).
- Super Matte finish — features rich color and a soft texture. Our .4 mm thick surface results in a smoother look and feel.
- Super Scratch Resistant (SSR) Coating, a hard coat finish for excellent scratch resistance
- Impact and shatter-resistant
- Hygienic; does not promote bacterial growth
- Stain and UV resistant
- Won’t crack, peel, flake, or delaminate
- TSCA Title VI certified particle board substrate
- Safe, non-toxic and chemically neutral, inert material
- PVC and BPA free
- No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Made in the USA
- Less expensive than acrylic
- Lower cost of maintenance and ownership
|Gloss level*||91°||Viewed at 60°|
|Matte level**||4°||Viewed at 60°|
|Mass - MR MDF TSCA Title VI||2.8/ft2 (91lb per panel)||Viewed at 60°|
|Scratch Resistance||0.4 N (Force scale .1-10 N)||DIN EN 15186|
|Stain Resistance||No change after 30 minutes||NEMA|
|Bond Strength||100% Fiber Split|
|Surface distortion||<235° C | 455° F||NEMA|
|Backing||Color matched standard white melamine backing. Matching MANHATTAN high gloss or matte finish available as an option.|
MANHATTAN DOOR EDGEBANDING
Hot Air edgebanding, composed of 1.2 mm polypropylene, is applied without adhesive. During the Hot Air process, the base layer melts to bond with the substrate and fills all voids at the edges. The result is a fully encased water-resistant door. Super matte faces with matching edgebanding give the look of a painted surface without cracking or peeling. Both super matte and high gloss finishes provide easy to maintain surfaces.